Search This Blog

Review - Magicboo One Minute Treatment

Friday, April 10, 2009 |


Got these Magicboo trial packets as free gifts from Magicboo Penang. The Magicboo shop is located at Krsytal Point, Bayan Lepas. The shop sells a wide range of product, from face, body, hair to beauty appliances such as facial steamer, spa bath tub, etc. I bought a blackhead mask which I will be reviewing later.

This Magicboo One minute Treatment is a hair conditioner. This hair treatment received a lot of good reviews from the online users. The users love this product.

It says "offered by Opal" at the back of the packet, I guess they got the lisence from the famous Opal in Hong Kong.

On the back of the packet says:
To use: After shampoo apply Magicboo One Minute Hot Oil Treatment evenly on hair. Gently massage and leave on for one minute. Rinse thoroughly. Recommended for Daily use.

I have very dry, and frizzy hair. My hair is naturally curly, which I hate it. I envy those girls who have deadly straight hair. So, every time before I wash my hair, I will have a coconut oil bath on my hair first. For this treatment conditioner, I find it not bad. It does give shine on my hair. And make my hair soft. But, I still find it not mosturise enough. I tried once without the coconut oil hair bath, it is not mosturise enough, my hair got tangled up easily. So, the key is coconut oil!

I found this product quite smelly. I dont like the smell. It smells like amonia, I dont understand why the people in the forum says the scent of this product is nice. Maybe I am weird, haha..

I might probably buy this product again, for my family to try-on. It is selling at RM18.90 for a tube in Magicboo. In the mean time, I am interested in Guardian's One Minute treatment as well. I might be buying one when my hair conditioner finishes.

2 comments:

Blithe Spirit said...

im born with curly hair to.and its become fuzzy since i rebonding my hair but then perm it back.and my hair become dry and frizzy and i was like blergh..this product work for u?where else can i find it?

alexis said...

Are you from Malaysia? You can buy from Magicboo outlets. Just search in google, and you will see the lists of store locations for Magicboo. Else, you can buy them online.