Search This Blog

Review - Dr. Mist and Playboy Deodorant Body Spray

Wednesday, October 28, 2009 |




I have just finished using the Dr. Mist Deodorant Spray, which I have heard good reviews on it, so I bought it. This is a fragrance-free deodorant and it can be used on arms and also feet. What I have to say about this product is, my body odour is too strong and this deodorant can only helped me to suppress the smell in only a few hours. *shy*

So, I shifted to this Playboy Deodorant, which is actually a for-men product, lol. I am a Playboy fan, I cant say "no" to anything with the rabbit head on it . The flavor for this deodorant is "hollywood", which I found the least strong among its range. It says "24h" on the package, and it should last 24 hours. I find this deodorant does a better job in "covering" the B.O, but the contra is the smell is too strong. Maybe I should use men's deodorant next time.

8 comments:

nivlaC said...

Playboy is my favourite brand...how much is that deodorant? is it strong the smell?

alexis said...

Really? You mean the magazine? Hehe...Anyway, it is selling at RM16.90(Intro Price) in Guardian, the smell is not too strong if compared with Perfume. Go get one :)

Calvin said...

Cheh...not the magazine la...shirt, pants, wallet and etc...hehe...I will go get one soon...only one type of smell?

alexis said...

It comes in four flavors, you can try it out at the store. :)

Anonymous said...

If you use a soft soap ie: Dove and not a deodorant soap, then Dr. mist is amazing, but it doesn't react well with other deodorants or deodorant soaps and should be used alone

Atiqah Yusop said...

thank you very much for this information. i was use this deodorant and it already been used up and i don't know where can i find it because i got it free before but now i already know.thank you very much. ^_^

Steve said...

I want to know which is the best of the four flavours

Anonymous said...

I have tried 4 out of five playboy flavouors. I like hollywood the most then newyork then malibu and vegas are tied on third