Search This Blog

Review - Montagne Jeunesse Hot Vanilla Self Heating Mask

Monday, October 5, 2009 |

It has been a long time since I made a review on beauty product. Actually, I have had some products to review, however I got no mood. Due to my three months of stressful job-hunting period, I have been holding back to buy new products and shopping.

Now, I can say that I am seeing my rainbow is coming soon. My miserable days will be over, but things are not confirmed now, I will update once it is confirmed. (lol, i hope you get what I mean).

So, I was walking in Guardian today, and I found this range of mask having a promotion, buy 2nd piece for 50%. So, I bought two masks. One for RM5.90. This is a clay mask with Vanilla flavor, yum?, lol. I bought this because it says "Opens & Deeply Cleanses Pores!". My face seriously needs some cleansing as dead cells are piling up and my forehead is very "dirty".

Me in my shower cap. Sorry for blurr picture, taken using webcam. :)


It was my first time to use a self-heating mask. And what I can say is... It's really hot! The mask is muddy, the texture is something like the cream foundation that you put on face. The moment I put the mud on my face, I felt the hot sensation on my skin, it was not warm, but hot! But after awhile, it cooled down. I am guessing that the mask reacts with water, because when I rinsing off the mask, I felt the "burning" sensation again!

The mask smells like Vanilla, like a Vanilla yogurt. It actually tasted sweet, lol, I accidentally tasted some because it dripped onto my lips. It was yucky, dont ever try it. For the result, I would say the mask worked quite well on deep cleansing my skin. Because after I washed, I could see my blackheads are less bulging, and also the pimples on forehead are easier to be pressed out.

I would buy this mask again. And I will review another mask of Montagne Jeunesse in near future.

0 comments: