Search This Blog

Random Update: The Journey

Friday, September 18, 2009 |

My world is grey. Wuwu..
It has been a while since I last updated my blog. Cos I have told myself, the next time I update my blog, it will be the time to tell people the good news. The good news that I am referring here is getting a job.

I thought I would be getting a job very soon, but it is not happening. I am still wondering when will my rainbow appear? Do I have to wait? There were times that I wish I just quit searching for jobs and just become a tuition teacher. But, somehow my passion is still there, I still want to become an engineer.

Although I have lots of interviews ( I think I have gone through 12 interviews all together), but it is not something for me to show off. The more interviews I get, the more I seem like a loser. I have 10+ interviews, but I did not get one offer. What's wrong with me? For the past week, I have gone through some post mortem on myself, and I figured out that I have done something really wrong, that is - I dont study. People have been telling me that I have one year of working experience, you wont be asked technical questions. So, I did not study.

I am so tired of interviews now. It is not fun at all. grr..

Going back to hometown later. Yay.


2 comments:

Ju said...

JJ, I need help..Im getting breakouts on my skin after using Body shop product..Can u recommend me smth to cure those breakouts?

alexis said...

Hi Ju, if your breakout is caused by using the Body Shop products, you should stop using it the first step. Body Shop's cleanser doesnt suit me. I have figured out that gel-like clenaser doesnt suit me. You can try cream-like cleanser. I like the Nutrimetics cleanser which I have reviewed before, it is creamy. I think for the time-being, dont pour too much things on your face, let it stop first. Hope that helps (: