Search This Blog

Chill Out: Pineapple and Grapefruit Smoothie

Friday, August 28, 2009 |

It has been raining, my clothes are not going to dry, if it continues like this. :(

I made Pineapples and Grapefruit Smoothie just now.

This is the outer look of a pineapple and a grapefruit. A grapefruit looks like an orange. I got the grapefruit from Jusco for RM1.69 for one piece.

This how the pineapple and grapefruit look in the inside. The grapefruit flesh is reddish. And the grapefruit is very juicy.

After being blended. It has a light orange color with creamy texture. Because it is sour, I put salt in the mixure. You could put honey/ sugar if u like it sweet.

Hopefully this mixure will help me to "detox" haha..I am going back to my hometown this weekend. Happy Merdeka Day!


2 comments:

nono said...

so tell me does it detox you? haha :D

alexis said...

Hi nono, thanks for dropping by.. Yes, it did detox me. But my lips were wounded because of too much pineapple! LOL