Search This Blog

I am back at my hometown for a week, it is nice to go home. I had an interview with Sony, Bangi, but the interview did not turn out great. I was told that I was interviewing for Video Design Engineer in the email, but when I reached Sony, and after doing all the IQ tests that they gave me, they told me actually I was interviewing for Quality Improvement documentation post instead of the Video Design post. What the ??

Okay, back to products review that I have not been doing for a long time. I have been using this Cleansing Mousse for a week now since I am back home. My mum got this product from her friend. When I first look at the packaging, I thought this is another crappy local product, but it is not, it is actually a product from Australia.


A huge tube of the cleansing mousse of 150ml costs about RM20 something. But mum bought it at RM10++ when there is a promotion.

The ingredients:

The texture of the cleansing mousse is something like the mousse that people use it on hair. And very creamy. It has a strong smell of apricot, if you have used St. Ives Apricot cream before, this cleansing mousse smells similar like the cream. Because I have very dry skin, so I only need a little of the mousse to do the cleansing job. Upon rubbing the mouse with water, a creamy foam is formed. Then, I massage the foam on my face and neck. I like the cleansing effect that the mousse give to my skin, skin feels clean after using it. And also, it is very easy to rinse off.


After using it for a week now, I found that my skin has improved as pimples dry out. And white heads have reduced. I think I am going to steal some of this cleansing mousse from my mum to bring back to Penang, lol

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice product that is helpuful to remove pimples.....



Janny

Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step

alexis said...

Ya, this product is pretty good. Are you using it too?

Unknown said...

what the the differences between cleasing mousse & cleanser apricot?

Unknown said...

hai alexis , im zack from Labuan, Sabah. it is a great price u got there at Penang for this product would u like to be a seller of this product because im very interested in buying this product if u like to be an agen seller.