Search This Blog

Interview Questions - Altera, Intel & Plexus

Wednesday, July 22, 2009 |

Hi guys, this is not beauty-related. But I think it is good to share things.

I have been attending interviews. I guess people are mostly scared of being asked technical questions. So, do I. Seriously, I need to brush up my technical knowledge, most of questions, I took time to answer it. I even struggled on answering simple questions. So, I have compiled the questions, for those who are interested, can view here.

People have been asking me on how were my interviews, etc. For Altera, they told me that they actually want a more experienced person. So, I guess I can give up on that. While for Plexus and Intel, they asked me to wait, I am not confident in getting these jobs. I would say getting a job now is not an easy task, the companies get to choose the best, and they are not in a rush, because of economy down tun.

Finally, I wish all of you good luck in your coming interviews!


Interviews, come, come.

My always-the-same interview outfit. lol.
P/S: Check-out my another post on more interview questions here.


7 comments:

hiroki said...

cannot answer any question. i have forgotten everything abt engineering!

Anonymous said...

Jia you!!

irene

alexis said...

Hi Hiroki, you work as management now ma. U interview people, so no need to know. =)

Thanks Irene!! You too jia you~

alan said...

hi, i am new to your blog, nice to meet you. Very interested in ur blog on interview questions...if you don mind, can u share more info abt the interview..i am going for the intel interview this friday..

alexis said...

Hi Alan, which company were you going for interview? How was it?

Anonymous said...

Very interesting blog with little bit fun.........

Janny

Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step

Anonymous said...

Hi

I read this post two times.

I like it so much, please try to keep posting.

Let me introduce other material that may be good for our community.

Source: Intel interview questions


Best regards
Henry