Search This Blog

A wear-it-many-ways scarf / blouse

Monday, May 11, 2009 |

I wore this scarf to office a few weeks ago, and so many of my colleagues asked me about this scarf. So, I think it might be interesting to blog about this.


This is the scarf. It is a Giordano. It has buttons on the scarf. At first I was thinking, why there are so many buttons on the scarf?

As the titled said, this scarf can be worn in many ways. First, you can wear it like a normal scarf, wrap it around neck. Please pardon my look , my messy hair (just came back from work) and my messy bedroom.


Then, you can button it, and then wear it diagonally.
Wear it like a vest, button it up from the back.

Lastly, button both sides and it is a blouse now. Cool, eh? (Sorry, picture kind of blurr..)


I think there are many more ways to wear it. But this is what I have explored so far.

5 comments:

eric10234 said...

Interesting piece of clothing. How does it look from the front when you button it up from the back?

alexis said...

it looks like the first picture. Haha..you interested? wanna get one?

Jessie said...

i hope i have 1......

alexis said...

see, everybody wanna have one.. =)

eric10234 said...

Erm... I think I would look very weird in one... But I want to see how you look in person with it. =D