Search This Blog

No $$ already - Homemade Toner

Friday, July 17, 2009 |

Ever since I lost my job, there are a few things that I have been holding back from buying. The things that are in my buying list at the moment are (1) Pot of Gold Skin Balm (2)Remedica Cleansing Paste (3) Laneige toner. I still have like 20% left of my Lancome toner, but I dont see that it is doing anything on my face. I still have a lot of tiny pimples on my face though I dont need to worry about working stress now.

Then, I come across this simple homemade toner from youtube. It uses two ingredients: Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) and green tea. That's all. I have always think that I dont clean my face thoroughly, this could be one of the factors for my pimple problem. ACV is a very good cleanser, and I have some ACV with me, that's good!

So, here's the video. From a famous + pretty youtuber.



I have my ingredients:
The product: Apple Cider Vinegar and Green Tea in 1:1 portion
I keep the toner in the fridge. When I apply it using cotton pad on my face, I could feel the cooling effect and also some tingly effect when it touches my pimples. I guess it is disinfecting the bacteria or something. Overall, I find the toner quite good, I have only used this for a few days, I have yet to see the result. But, my face feel soft when waking up the next morning. So, that's a good thing. Hope it will work!

3 comments:

hiroki said...

omg...u dun scare if it doesnt work n spoil ur face?!

alexis said...

nope, it is tested by somebody. So, nothing to afraid about. Think about other chemicals that you use, thats more scary right? All these ingredients you can eat it, applying on face should be a problem. lol

TN350 Toner said...

Oh My! Another one of these jaw dropping stomach hunger craving pages! Whether it's the pics or the wording that was put together oh so well just to explain the juicyness of the food, It Sounded Gooood To Me :) and with that in mind I think we should all have a moment of silence and really think when we can take a trip down the best place to eat in your town or at a vacation getaway!
Well, let me know what you guys think because I am surely ready to enjoy a national tour of foods:)! Thanks for the info!