Search This Blog

I have OCD. !

Thursday, August 20, 2009 |

If you've watched TVB's drama, A Great Way to Heal, then you would know what OCD is. OCD stands for Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder. According to wikipedia, Obsessive–compulsive disorder (OCD) is a mental disorder characterized by intrusive thoughts that produce anxiety, by repetitive behaviors aimed at reducing anxiety. For example, a person keep on washing her hands because she always think that her hands are dirty.

A Great Way to Heal (仁心解码) - A story about psychologists. 

And I think I have OCD, because I keep on checking my email every 10 seconds! I keep on clicking the refresh button hoping that I have new emails to call me up for an interview and also Jobstreet sends me a new alert on new job. Can anyone help me on this? I guess not.

Keep on Clicking the refresh button. But nothing appears. *cry*

0 comments: