Search This Blog

Padded or Not?

Wednesday, August 19, 2009 |

Lol, please forgive me for this lame post, I have been doing lame things lately :P

So, I have been going for interviews and have been wearing this white shirt several times. I dont wear this kind of OL shirt normally, as an engineer, a plain t-shirt will do to go work.

There is a difference when I wear the OL shirt with a padded bra and a non-padded one. I wonder if those OLs realise this or not, haha.. For a non-padded bra, I look like a kid, not feminine, so pity, huhu....While for a padded one, the shirt fits better (less crumbled, I didnt iron my shirt), but will people realise that I am faking it??

Front view.

Side view.

So, my question is, what do you think ...

Which one look nicer?

8 comments:

alexis said...

thanks laptop2vpro, visited your site.

Kristin said...

Ermm personally i dont see any difference o_O

alexis said...

Really no difference?? Wu..wu.. :D

Unknown said...

Padded looks nicer... more evened out lol.

alexis said...

Hi PoisonKagero, thanks for visiting..

Anonymous said...

u havto show ur face oso ma..then only can knw the differences...go take another pic n post it again, haha....KS

alexis said...

Still got one day before voting close wor..Dont want to take picture with head, lol. Thanks for voting!! =)

Anonymous said...

Non-padded.
I also cannot see any difference, but go with non-padded, because it is closer to natural.