Search This Blog

Review - MP Italy Power Hair Treatment

Tuesday, June 9, 2009 |


A hair treatment cream that I bought from a local saloon. It came in a set of shampoo, conditioner, ionic leave-in solution and also this hair treatment. The retail price for this treatment cream is RM38. But I guess it is cheaper than that.

The direction says:
Shampoo and towel dry. Apply Power Hair treatment evenly on hair Comb thoroughly with a wide-tooth comb for more even distribution. Apply heat with steamer or infrared for 15-20 minutes to assist penetration. Rinse with water and set style as desired.

I dont have a steamer, so I just apply it and wait for half an hour. You dont need a lot of it, the amount that I use:
After application, I feel my hair is softer and tamed a bit. but my hair is still frizzy though (I guess it is the texture of my hair). Overall, it works. I will review the other products from this brand later.

0 comments: