Search This Blog

Review - Tje Fuk Washing Cream 1

Tuesday, June 23, 2009 |

I bet most of the people here dont know about this brand. The brand is Tje Fuk and it is from Indonesia. My mum bought some of the Tje Fuk products while she was in Indonesia for vacation.


The washing cream actually come in two types - Green bottle (cleansing) and Yellow bottle (scrub). Here I will be reviewing the yellow bottle, which is the facial scrub. The green one is at my house back in my hometown. I will review that if I get a chance.

The ingredients. One of the selling point of this product is (which I found from its official website), it is mercury free.

So, I got to say that I like this product very much! The scrub is very nice to use. You only need a little of it to scrub your face. I am using this scrub without any pre-cleansing. While scrubbing, I actually feel the grains are massaging my face, it is very comfortable and relaxing! The grains are just the right size, not too large or too harsh on the skin. After scrubbing, face definitely feels cleaner & refreshed.

The texture. Very nice cream with tiny grains.

I have also used the green one a few times, and I found it quite good as well. Since I like this product, I have tried to google it and I found that there is a dealer from Malaysia actually sells this. But the price is not cheap, the yellow washing cream is selling at RM93.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

so expensive 1 ar....

alexis said...

Ya, mayb should ask Yan Ling to buy it from Indonesia =)